ProCoat® Paragon™ represents the next generation of protective 1-component waterborne wood finishes.
- Apply with ease! No matter your experience it will be outstanding.
- Paragon™ will never yellow under rugs or area mats.
- Exhibits the strength of 2-component waterborne finishes with no hazardous hardeners
- Formulated to be V.O.C. compliant worldwide! Contains 72 gpl of V.O.C.
- Not classified as hazardous according to GHS.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Available in Gloss, Semi-Gloss, Satin, Matte & Ultra Matte
PARAGON™ - ONE COMPONENT WATERBORNE WOOD FINISH
Paragon™ is a NMP-free, self-crosslinking, non-yellowing polyester polyurethane dispersion. Ideal for green building and is the top choice for the environmentally respsonsible installer needing a high performance product with long lasting results. Highly recommended for residential and commercial applications.
If Pro-Coat products are proved defective, the user's exclusive remedy will be at Pro-Coat's option, to replace the defective Pro-Coat products or to refund the purchase price for the defective quantity. Except for the replacement or refund remedies, Pro-Coat is not liable for direct damages or liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including negligence and strict liability.